Intelligence, system thinking and project development on environmental stakes
UNDERSTANDING FOR LEARNING
Contributions, slides, newsletters
- Water: a trigger for innovative partnership: contribution to the workshop "Knowledge for the future of the knowledge society" that was organized by the European Union for Systemics in Charleroi on September 20, 2013 (in English - paper and slides)
- From Sustainable Development to Green Growth, expert opinion published on 7 May 2012 in the "Journal du Net" (in French - link)
- Hearing on 8 February 2012 by the House of Lords (UK Parliament) as a witness on EU Freshwater Policy (final report)
- Outlook on the water policy issues in Brussels, article published in EWA yearbook 2010 (in English - document)
- Enterprises, influence and ecoinnovation: Expert opinion published on 21 February 2010 on the "Journal du Net" (in French - link).
- Upcoming challenges in the water sector: Interview given at the 2nd Forum on the Future of Agriculture in Brussels on 18 March 2009 (in English - link).
- Water issues at stakes: Article published in the newspaper « Echo de la Bourse” dated 24 January 2009 (in French – document).
- Intelligence gathering and clean technologies: Expert opinion published on 19 August 2008 by the "Journal du Net" (in French - link).
- Environment: questions to be raised: Article in the magazine of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry "Entreprendre Aujourd'hui" N°102, February 2008 (in French - document).
- How business can build a suitable response to the environmental challenges: Expert opinion published on 23 October 2007 by the "Journal du Net" (in French - link).
- Environment & innovation: Article published in the newspaper "Echo de la Bourse” dated 18 July 2007 (in French – document).
- Waste management in SMEs: round table organised in 2001 by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (in French - report)
- Waste management in SMEs: practical sheets published in 2001 in the magazine of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry "Entreprendre Aujourd'hui" (in French - cardboard & paper, plastics, wood, wastewater treatment sludge)
- Flood prevention - integration into spatial planning and sustainable development policies: participation to the international workshop organised by the Frenc Water Academy in Paris on February 10 & 11, 2000 (in French - contribution)
- Water Framework Directive: the common implementation strategy 2013-15 (link)
- WFD priority substances: the state of progress (link)
- EU water Policy: the issues at stake for water operators (link)
NEWSLETTERS: EU activities in relation with eco-innovation funding
Visitors willing to subscribe should sent an email to info(at)sustainable-synergies.eu